Our Vision is to have a healthy and safe community, a thriving economy, quality housing, sustainable natural resources, and a strong cultural identity.
Our Mission is to provide quality services with dignity and respect while honoring our community’s culture and heritage, and preserving our natural resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
Employee/Prospective Employee Resources:
- 2022 Benefit and Enrollment Guide. This document provides an overview of all benefits offered by Menominee County.
- 2022 Summary of Health Benefits and Coverage. This document provides what the health plan covers and what you pay for covered services.
- 2022 County Benefits Summary This document provides a quick snapshot of the benefits offered to employees in 2020.
- Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual. This is a copy of our Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual, as revised on November 15, 2022.
- County Flowchart. This flowchart depicts the organizational structure of the County.
- Application and Interview Pointers. This attachment includes some helpful pointers for applicants to consider while they complete their applications and prepare for an interview.
- What do Counties do? If you would like to know more about what Wisconsin counties do, check out this youtube video.
- Employment applications for all County Departments can be obtained by clicking on this link: County Employment Application - Fillable Form
- Highway Maintenance Technician - Closes 12/09/2022
- Highway Office Manager - Closes 12/09/2022
- Menominee County Human Services Board Vacancy: Closes 01/18/2023
- Menominee County/Town of Menominee Planning Commission: 01/18/2023
- Menominee County Human Services Children's Disability Case Manager: Closes 12/12/2022
- Menominee County Human Services Clinical Case Manager: Closes 12/12/2022
- Menominee County Maintenance Technician: Closes 12/05/2022
- Other area Job opportunities can be found at:
- Menominee Tribal Enterprises
- Menominee Indian Tribe of Wisconsin
|Contact:||Lona Tourtillott - County Coordinator Administrative Assistant
Click here to email
|Mailing Address:||P.O. Box 279
Keshena, WI 54135-0279
|Physical Address:||W3269 Courthouse Lane
Keshena, WI 54135-0279
|Hours:||M-F 8:00 - 4:30|