Our Vision is to have a healthy and safe community, a thriving economy, quality housing, sustainable natural resources, and a strong cultural identity.
Our Mission is to provide quality services with dignity and respect while honoring our community’s culture and heritage, and preserving our natural resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
Employee/Prospective Employee Resources:
- 2023 Benefit and Enrollment Guide. This document provides an overview of all benefits offered by Menominee County.
- 2023 Medical Benefits Plan. This document provides what the health plan covers and what you pay for covered services.
- Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual. This is a copy of our Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual, as revised on December 13, 2022.
- County Flowchart. This flowchart depicts the organizational structure of the County.
- Application and Interview Pointers. This attachment includes some helpful pointers for applicants to consider while they complete their applications and prepare for an interview.
- What do Counties do? If you would like to know more about what Wisconsin counties do, check out this YouTube video.
- Employment applications for all County Departments can be obtained by clicking on this link: County Employment Application - Fillable Form
- Register of Deeds - Closes 09/01/23
- Menominee County 911 Dispatcher - Closes 09/29/23
- Menominee County Sheriff Deputy FT - Closes 10/06/23
- Menominee County Custodian FT - Closes 09/08/23
- Menominee County Human Services AODA Counselor- Closes 09/22/2023
- Menominee County Human Services CCS/CST- Closes 09/22/2023
- Menominee County Human Services Clinical Case Manager- Closes 09/22/2023
- Menominee County Human Services Support Worker II, Receptionist- Closes 9/29/2023
- Menominee County Human Services Clinical Supervisor/CSP Director- Closes 10/02/2023
- Menominee County Deputy Treasurer - Closes 10/06/2023
- Menominee County Dispatch Supervisor - Closes 09/29/23
- Menominee County/Town of Menominee Ethics Inquiry Board: Closes 07/12/2023
- Menominee County/Town of Menominee Planning Commission: Closes 10/19/2023
|Contact:||Lona Tourtillott - County Coordinator Administrative Assistant
Click here to email
|Mailing Address:||P.O. Box 279
Keshena, WI 54135-0279
|Physical Address:||W3269 Courthouse Lane
Keshena, WI 54135-0279
|Hours:||M-F 8:00 - 4:30|