Our Vision is to have a healthy and safe community, a thriving economy, quality housing, sustainable natural resources, and a strong cultural identity.
Our Mission is to provide quality services with dignity and respect while honoring our community’s culture and heritage, and preserving our natural resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
Employee/Prospective Employee Resources:
- 2021 Benefit and Enrollment Guide. This document provides an overview of all benefits offered by Menominee County.
- 2021 County Benefits Summary This document provides a quick snapshot of the benefits offered to employees in 2020.
- Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual. This is a copy of our Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual, as revised on June 24, 2021.
- County Flowchart. This flowchart depicts the organizational structure of the County.
- Application and Interview Pointers. This attachment includes some helpful pointers for applicants to consider while they complete their applications and prepare for an interview.
- What do Counties do? If you would like to know more about what Wisconsin counties do, check out this youtube video.
- Employment applications for all County Departments can be obtained by clicking on this link: County Employment Application - Fillable Form
- Menominee County Human Services Family Protection & Engagement Manager- Full-Time: Closes 10/14/2021
- Menominee County Human Services Family Protection & Engagement Case Manager- Full Time: Closes 9/30/2021
- Menominee County Human Services Clinical Behavioral Health Manager- Full Time: Closes 8/31/2021
- Menominee County Human Services Forensic Interviewer- Full-Time: Closes: 10/6/2021
- Menominee County Human Services Advocate- Full- Time: Closes 8/31/2021
- Menominee County Sheriff Deputy-Full Time: Closes 10/1/21
- Menominee County Maintenance Technician-Full Time: Closes 9/10/21
- Other area Job opportunities can be found at:
- Menominee Tribal Enterprises
- Menominee Indian Tribe of Wisconsin
|Contact:||Lona Tourtillott - County Coordinator Administrative Assistant
Click here to email
|Mailing Address:||P.O. Box 279
Keshena, WI 54135-0279
|Physical Address:||W3269 Courthouse Lane
Keshena, WI 54135-0279
|Hours:||M-F 8:00 - 4:30|