Our Vision is to have a healthy and safe community, a thriving economy, quality housing, sustainable natural resources, and a strong cultural identity.
Our Mission is to provide quality services with dignity and respect while honoring our community’s culture and heritage, and preserving our natural resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
Employee/Prospective Employee Resources:
- 2023 Benefit and Enrollment Guide. This document provides an overview of all benefits offered by Menominee County.
- 2023 Medical Benefit Plan. This document provides what the health plan covers and what you pay for covered services.
- Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual. This is a copy of our Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual, as revised on December 13, 2022.
- County Flowchart. This flowchart depicts the organizational structure of the County.
- Application and Interview Pointers. This attachment includes some helpful pointers for applicants to consider while they complete their applications and prepare for an interview.
- What do Counties do? If you would like to know more about what Wisconsin counties do, check out this youtube video.
- Employment applications for all County Departments can be obtained by clicking on this link: County Employment Application - Fillable Form
- Emergency Management Director: Closes 03/10/2023
- Menominee County Human Services Children's Disability Case Manager: Closes 03/31/2023
- Menominee County Human Services Clinical Case Manager: Closes 03/31/2023
- Menominee County Human Services AODA Counselor: Closes 03/31/2023
- Menominee County Full Time Patrol Deputy: Closes 02/24/2023
- Menominee County Lake Patrol: Closes 04/21/2023
- Menominee County 911 Dispatcher: Closes 03/24/2023
- Menominee County Land Conservation/Forestry/Zoning Dept. Technician and AIS Coordinator: Closes 03/30/2023
- Menominee County Human Services Board Vacancy: Closes 05/12/2023
- Menominee County/Town of Menominee Planning Commission: 05/12/2023
- Menominee County Veterans Commission: Closes 05/12/2023
|Contact:||Lona Tourtillott - County Coordinator Administrative Assistant
Click here to email
|Mailing Address:||P.O. Box 279
Keshena, WI 54135-0279
|Physical Address:||W3269 Courthouse Lane
Keshena, WI 54135-0279
|Hours:||M-F 8:00 - 4:30|