Our Vision is to have a healthy and safe community, a thriving economy, quality housing, sustainable natural resources, and a strong cultural identity.
Our Mission is to provide quality services with dignity and respect while honoring our community’s culture and heritage, and preserving our natural resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
Employee/Prospective Employee Resources:
- 2020 County Benefits Summary This document provides a quick snapshot of the benefits offered to employees in 2020.
- 2020 Summary of the Health Plan Benefits and Coverage. This document summarizes the benefits and coverage offered through our health plan.
- Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual. This is a copy of our Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual, as revised on May 9, 2019.
- County Flowchart. This flowchart depicts the organizational structure of the County.
- Application and Interview Pointers. This attachment includes some helpful pointers for applicants to consider while they complete their applications and prepare for an interview.
- What do Counties do? If you would like to know more about what Wisconsin counties do, check out this youtube video.
- Employment applications for all County Departments can be obtained by clicking on this link: County Application
- Menominee County/Town of Menominee Planning Commission - Deadline to apply: Open until filled
- Menominee County/Town of Menominee Ethics Inquiry Board - Deadline to apply: open until filled
- Menominee County/Town of Menominee Board of Supervisors - Deadline to apply: March 13, 2020
- Support Service Specialists - Deadline to apply: Open until filled
- Lake Patrol Deputy - Deadline to apply: April 3, 2020
- Intervention Services Supervisor - Deadline to apply: Open until filled
- Clinical/Behavioral Health Manager - Deadline to apply: Open until filled
- Clinical Services Case Manager - Deadline to apply: Open until filled
- CST Project/Service Coordinator - Deadline to apply: Open until filled
- Family Protection and Engagement Case Manager - Deadline to apply: Open until filled
- Children's Disability Case Manager - Deadline to apply: Open until filled
|Contact:||Lona Tourtillott - County Coordinator Administrative Assistant
Click here to email
|Mailing Address:||P.O. Box 279
Keshena, WI 54135-0279
|Physical Address:||W3269 Courthouse Lane
Keshena, WI 54135-0279
|Hours:||M-F 8:00 - 4:30|