Menominee County Land Information Office (LIO) provides accessible, complete, timely and as accurate as possible land information which is available to state and local units of government, as well as federal agencies, public utilities and the general public.
The Menominee County Land Information Office was created in 1998 through grant funding from the Wisconsin Land Information Program (WLIP). The WLIP provides funding to counties for the modernization of land records. The LIO is responsible for the implementation of a county wide land records modernization plan.
The LIO has the custodianship of the topographic/planimetric base map information for Menominee County. It is also responsible for for the maintenance of the tax/parcel-id numbers, rural addressing, updating ownership and other information related to all taxable parcels within Menominee County.
The LIO provides a number of services that have proven valuable to the citizens of Menominee County. One major program area is the implementation of the County’s Geographic Information System (GIS). Through GIS, the LIO provides information and tools that greatly increases efficiency and improves public service.
- Version 6(V6) Statewide Parcel Map Database and Web application. The Version 6 Statewide Parcel Map Application provides the community with a web-based mapping interface for browsing the statewide parcel layer. The application, built using ArcGIS Online, enables users to pan and zoom, search by parcel attribute information, and query parcels on screen. Attributes contained in the Version 1 database include: Assessed value of land; Assessed value of improvements; Total assessed value; Class of property (as specified in s. 70.32 (2)(a)); Estimated fair market value; Total property tax; Property address information maintained by the county; Parcel ID; School district.
To view this mapping application, please click on this link: V6 Statewide Parcel Map Webpage ***Attention: GIS parcel maps are for information purposes only and are not intended to represent evidence in title. The representation on these maps could in fact be in error and should not be relied upon as the sole determining factor in the location of any given parcel. Menominee County is not responsible for any inaccuracies contained herein. Individuals should consult legal representation or professional survey advice to confirm and ensure accuracy of a given parcel description.
- Menominee Fire Number & Road Directory. Fire Number & Road Directories in full color and including parcel ownership can be purchased from the Menominee County Land Information Office for $20.
- Menominee County Map PDF version
- Lake Area Road Map PDF version
- Menominee County Snowmobile Trail Map PDF version
- Fire Number Sign Order Form. If you would like to order a fire number sign, post and hardware for your property, please fill out the form and turn it in along with the payment to the Menominee County Land Information Office. You will be contacted when the sign comes in, and you can pick it up at the Menominee County Courthouse. More than one sign can be ordered if you would like to place one at the waterfront side of your property. Please note that the fee must be paid before the sign will be ordered. ***To pay by credit card, please click here Please make sure to write in the notes section that you are paying for a fire number sign. Also, email me your order form after you have paid online.***
- Menominee County Land Information Plan 2019 - 2021
- Land Information Council Members
- View the Revised Menominee Town & County 2015 Comprehensive Plan here
|Contact:||Ruth M. Winter - GIS Coordinator/LIO/Property Lister
Click here to email
|Mailing Address:||PO Box 279
Keshena, WI 54135-0279
|Physical Address:||W3269 Courthouse Lane
Keshena, WI 54135-0279
|Hours:||M-F 8:00 - 4:30|
|East Central Regional Planning Commission|
|Land Information Council|